Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed
Designed based on Saucony’s premiere racing flat and track spike the Endorphin Speed is designed to be your go to shoe for all your faster paced workouts. Utilizing their SPEEDROLL geometry, PWRRUN PB foam, and TPU in the midsole creates a fast-responsive shoe to improve running economy. The engineered mesh and FORMFIT allows the upper to secure your foot in the shoe while keeping the shoe lightweight, weighing in at only 7.8oz.
Running Niche Experience
The Endorphin Speed is a neutral light weight trainer that fits true to size. The combination of the SPEEDROLL design, carbon fiber plate and new PWRRUN PB foam this shoe has nice and responsive feel allowing you to run fast speeds with ease over long distances. With a stack height of 35.5mm and 27.5 mm the Endorphin Pro has a large amount of cushioning making this a great choice for races and workouts of all distances. The Endorphin Speed is an excellent shoe looking for a shoe to use on for workouts and to have an edge on the competition on race day.
Technology: PWRRUN PB, PWRRUN+, PWRRUN, PWRFOAM, EVERRUN FOAMS
Saucony’s technologies focus on the midsole with several different foam combinations providing different characteristics depending upon end use of the shoe.
- PWRRUN PB: Their premier cushioning material. It’s a beaded foam made from PEBA (Pebax) polymers. PWRRUN PB is 50% lighter than traditional EVA and very bouncy providing 88% energy return. It is also very consistent across temperatures and much more durable than EVA.
- PWRRUN+: Their latest and greatest a PU (polyurethane) based cushioning, low density which increases softness and lowers weight. Provides the best of the best in impact absorption, stride response, pressure reduction, energy return, durability and weight. The feel is very springy and cloud-like. PWRRUN+ is also 3X less sensitive to temperature.
- PWRRUN: Their latest upgrade to traditional EVA based cushioning foam. Increased energy return rebound and durability versus their prior formulations.
- PWRFOAM: A basic EVA foam that provides a blend of cushioning, durability, resiliency and responsiveness.
- EVERUN: A super resilient cushioning made of tiny beads of PU foam that’s quite flexible, strong on energy return and quite durable.
- Carbon Rubber: A more durable rubber with increased traction
- SPEEDROLL: Forward geometry used to create a rolling sensation under the foot to help improve the efficiency of the individuals running gait.
Brand Description: Saucony
Loyal to the sport of running since 1898. Saucony’s dedication is reaffirmed every time we lace up, hit our stride, and experience the euphoria of the runner’s high. It inspires us. It keeps us focused on goals small and big, physical, and mental health, on ice cream, tacos, and beer, and for ourselves and our communities. Saucony believes running brings out the best in all of us.
Stack Height: 35.5/27.5mm
Upper: Breathable, engineered mesh, 3-D print overlays, using FORMFIT system
Midsole: PWRRUN+ foam, SPEEDROLL geometry, TPU plate
Outsole: Carbon Rubber
Toe Box: Medium
Men's Endorphin Speed — Saucony
Men's Footwear | Men's Running | Neutral