Garmin Forerunner 245
The Garmin Forerunner 245 is lightweight GPS and smartwatch for the athlete that wants a little more data. the 245 tracks heart rate with an in wrist heart rate monitor, while also tracking running dynamics to help the runner improve mechanics. With up to 7 days battery and life and 24 hours in GPS mode this is an excellent watch for that athlete looking to take the next step in their training.
- Running Dynamics: Collects ground contact time, ground contact time balance, cadence, stride length, vertical oscillation, vertical ratio, and running power
- Built-in Sports Apps: running, cycling, pool swimming, track running, elliptical, stair-stepper, and more
- VO2 Max predictor: indicator of how you can expect to perform
- Pulse OX Sensor: estimates your body's blood oxygen saturation
- Recovery Time: estimated time until fully recovered
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: which suggests the best times for activity and rest
- Fitness Tracking: activities, steps, intensity and more
- Smart notifications
- Safety and Tracking Features: Location is sent to emergency contacts when you feel unsafe or your watch senses that an incident occurred
- Connect IQ: Allows you to customize your watch with watch faces, apps, and widgets
- Music Controls: control music that is playing on your phone
- Garmin Connect app
Wondering if The Garmin Forerunner 245 is write for you? Compare Garmin watches here or call the store for our expert opinion.