Men's Meraki 2
A very well cushioned, neutral training shoe, Meraki 2 has a nice bouncy feel due to it’s QU!K Foam midsole, which is a EA/Rubber blend. While a medium drop shoe, it’s very well balanced because of its carbon fiber plate in the midfoot area. It has a 9 mm drop and weighs in at 9.6 oz.
Running Niche Experience
We find the Meraki 2 fits slightly narrow yet true to size in length. This is a solid, workhorse training shoe. While neutral, it has a very firm heel counter which provides a little extra stability. The ride is smooth not only due to the EVA/Rubber blend midsole but the combination of the carbon fiber plate and the natural forefoot design provides a nice, comfortable, well cushioned run. It’s not overly high either in stack height measuring only 25 mm.
Technology: Several Unique Features Combined
361’s technologies are actually a combination of several elements which result in a very different, comfortable overall feel. The ultimate fit and feel are the sum of its parts.
All 361’s have:
- QU!K Foam: An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain a high level of energy return and long-lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe. Layered above separate compression EVA layer.
- Fitz Rite Midfoot: Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion.
- Pressure Free Tongue: Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to avoid stress to top of the foot.
- QU!K Spine: Made of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- QU!K Flex Forefoot: Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off.
Brand Description: 361 Degrees
One Degree Beyond is about more than just shoes. It’s a rally cry familiar to all achievers. And one that resonates with human aspiration. It’s a challenge. To do more. To see more of the world. To push yourself in every aspect of life. With 361 Degrees, don’t just run farther, faster, go One Degree Beyond.
Stack Height: 25 mm/16 mm
Drop: 9.0 mm
Weight: 9.6 oz
Upper: Breathable, open engineered mesh
Midsole: Combination of compression EVA and rubber. Bouncy and well cushioned. Carbon fiber plate under midfoot.
Outsole: High abrasion rubber in heel strike area and from forefoot to toe.
Toe Box: Shallow
Men's Meraki 2 - 361 Degrees
Men's Footwear||Men's Running||Neutral